Saturday, October 09, 2004

Early Morning Pilot Post

I have just returned home from work. Another night of taking people's money at the Wave. My home away from home. But something about it is different this year. There's a different vibe. I don't know if it's just me, or the people around me. I find most of the new staff members really immature and ignorant. People are supposed to greet and meet at the front door of the Wave. It's a campus bar, friendly and welcoming. These new guys are all on fucking power trips just waiting to kick someone out of the bar. It's been driving me nuts. Of course there are some new people that I really like and that I get along with really well already. Then there are some old staff that are just kinda bitchy. Like tonight, I was told that if I needed more change for my cash, I could go into the spare float and change some bills for change right? And one of the older bartenders kneels down beside me and is like, "You know you not allowed to even touch that bax without me knowing?" And she was soo snotty about it! I could not believe it. And I was nice about it and said I didn't know, because I didn't. What a fucking bitch she was. There's one girl I don't want on my friend list.

I saw and Tom and Sarah tonight too. I missed them dearly. Tom is like my bestest friend. Why is that my bestest friends I can go without seeing for months and still consider them my favorite? I guess that makes them the favorite. The fact that you don't have to breathing down each other's necks 24-7. I like that I can do that with Tom and Tash. My 2 faves. My 2 T's. But Tom and Sarah are travelling Europe for 4 months. I'm really jealous. I can't wait to do that. I can't wait to escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home