Monday, October 11, 2004

Wave Staff Parties= Rowdyism

Wow. So many posts in so little time. I had my Wave staff party tonight. Can I say wild? Fuck man. Such good times. The evening started out with a little bit of a game called Sinkers. For those who don't know, it is when you have a pitcher of beer and 6-8 people surrounding it. A glass floats in the pitcher and everyone takes turn filling up the floating glass to bring it close to sinking. The person who makes the glass sink, must reach in the pitcher with their hand and then chug the beer inside the glass. I never knew I chug beer until this night. And as each person was made to chug, our drinking song went as such:

"Drink Sister Ashley (or other name insterted here), Sister Ashley, Sister Ashley. OH drink Sister Ashley who's with us tonight!
She's happy, she's jolly, she's a Wave staff by golly
SOoooooo Drink mother fucker drink mother fucker drink, drink mother fucker drink mother fucker drink!"

So after that, we were all pretty drunk. And then the boat races took place. Vetrans vs. Rookies. And of course the vetrans won. Once again, I wasn't aware that I could chug beer.

From then on the night went by spending our drink tickets on ridiculous shots and eating pizza and dancing. Good ole Ashley Gorman and the gang. Entertaining us with his never ending Tenacious D. Me and Ashley also discussed how odd it would be if we were a couple and had to scream each other's name out during sex. So freaky. But we fake flirted anyways. He's so dreamy.

The last beautiful moments I remember is Mark Beer and Brody stripping down for body shots. A little disturbing to say the least, but at least they weren't utterly hideous.

So our first staff party of the year was a success. I think I got my most loathed co-worker fired. Thank god. I hate that kid. but everything was great, except I didn't get to learn the names of people that I keep forgetting. Oh well, just another few weeks of calling them "dude" or "bro" can't hurt right. Peace out y'all and have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home