Friday, October 15, 2004

B to the ORED

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Alien vs. Predator
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy......trilogy of four
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scategories is always a favorite, cranium and taboo and classic team games, and I effin' rule at Monopoly
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? National Geographic
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? you really can't beat the smell of rotting plants and such...autumn smells so damn good, and my old pet cockatiel Chichi had the greatest smell ever
6. FAVORITE FOODS? applesauce
7. FAVORITE SOUND? the sound of someone biting a pickle and horse hoofs hitting cement
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? the moment right before you throw up
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? more sleep
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? i can't name a favorite
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Eliot, Cordelia, or Isobel for girls....maybe Mercutio for a boy
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY? Pay off the p-rents bills and buy them cool stuff, then travvel the world donating money along the way. Oh yeah, and by myself all the best scuba gear including a camera.....and a shark cage.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? mostly faster than the limit.....but if the music is suiting I occasionally do some Sunday driving
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? most often yes.....frienship bear (carebear) and my blue blankie...i like having my arms around something
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? LOVE storms...nothing makes my heart race faster. I love standingout in the middle of wind and rain blowing at a bajillion miles an hour....I miss you Juan
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? nothing....but i am very attached to my mother's civic SE
17. FAVORITE DRINK? CC&G baby
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD? learn to cook
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? of course, it's the best effing part
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? im gonna try dying my hair blonde for the first time
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED. ch'town
22. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? full
23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? golf
24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. that the blog i stole it from has a terrifyingly scary face on it....and i like it..
25. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? books, velux blanket, my old business card collection, journal
26. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL-OVER OR UNDER? it truely makes no difference to me...as long as there is some on the roll i'm a happy girl.
27. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? i love the morning if i'm up, but i LOVE the night....i wish i never needed sleep
28. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? scrambled......with jam
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? my hammock
30. FAVORITE PIE? Strawberry Rhubarb.....so unbelievable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home