Friday, May 13, 2005

Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity

Holy hell I just came back from town with Lisa and Devin and had the biggest laugh attack. You know the kind where you have sit or kneel down on the floor because you're laughing so hard it makes walking impossible? Yeah just had one of those. In Wal-Mart of all places. Tears running down my face, me, literally on the floor of the houseware section. Why was I laughing so hard? Well I know you're not even going to think its funny but Lisa was choosing what pictures to print off from her digi-cam on one of those machines. It asked her to enter her name and instead of putting "Lisa" Devin and I convinced her to enter "Shitake." Originally she was goig to put "Eat Shitake" but it didn't fit. What was funny is that in an hour, Lisa had to return to the photoshop and ask for pictures for Shitake! But THEN to top it off the guy working had to give her a little slip with her name on it. Her name being Shitake. Hehe I wonder what was going through his head. Probably nothing. Maybe "She doesn't look Asian...or like a mushroom." Oh I think I'm still drunk. It was really funny. Maybe you had to be there. Or maybe I am just retarded.

But don't you love when you have a good hearty laugh. Like a real uncontrollable laugh. For that moment of time, you are the most happiest person on earth. I always feel so refreshed after one. I wish they came daily. It's probably really healthy for you. And after a great laugh it just sets you in a mood for the rest of the day.

Other things that made my day so far:
-Ate 2 McDonald's hashbrowns
-Granny Formosa served us our tea
-Bought some kettle-corn
-Ran through the automatic doors in the wrong direction at the mall and almost got squished
-Went to the pet store and looked at the pretty birds (the parrot gave me the sexy whistle when I said hello!)

'Tis a good day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.
I think that you had to be there to understand how funny it was. But you know those "WT" wal-mart workers, I don't think that he clued in, which made it more funny.

4:01 p.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

AHahAHha i'm glad to know that no matter how old we get, or what experiences we have, we are still fundamentally the same. Our brand of humor may get more complex but nothing brings out a good solid "life of the earth" laugh as Lisa antics. remind me to tell you somtime about "their's Wesley, their's Wesley!"

11:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home