Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Butterflies and Zebras and Moonbeams and Fairytales

How gross is this! SNOW! I am positively sure I was in my barefeet throwing a football and doing handstands in the yard yesterday. Not at the same time mind you, but wouldn't that be a talent! The poor little birdies, all jet lagged from their migration only to be teased by the sunlight and warm air. Mother Nature must PMS'ing. However there is one good thing about this snowfall. That now I don't have to stare out the large picture window in my kitchen, fantasizing about all the fun things I could be doing outside while I'm studying. Now I can study in peace, without having the guilt of feeling like I'm missing out on fresh air goodness. But Snow, you have to be gone and the grass has to be dry by 12pm, April 20th. Pinky swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home