Monday, March 28, 2005

Fat Bottomed Girls Will Be Riding Today

I did it. I finally caved. I bought an mp3 player. I bought an iPod Shuffle! It's so very pretty. And tiny. And loud. I'm in love it. No more silent walks to school, or work, or drunk walks home. I spent a good 2 hours uploading songs onto it yesterday. I think I'll name it. Tyra.

So yesterday me and the Fam' drove off to Moncton at 8:30am. I was starving but only ate half a bagel, knowing what was awaiting me on the other side. My grandparents live in Moncton and have made it a tradition to treat all us grandchildren and their own children to the brunch buffet at the Delta Beausejour around Easter time. Holy eff word is all I have to say about that. The food was absolutely, incredibly amazing. Gourmet breakfast foods, a chef waiting to make you a custom omellet, Seafood of every kind, and the best scallop potatoes ever. I tried my best to pace myself so I could eat as much as possible but eventually your stomach does reach its limit. The presentation of the food was emaculate and many things I was too scared to touch because I was unsure if it was real or still alive. But I tried lamb for the first time and boy was it tasty. Oh and don't even get me started on the desserts. There was a huge table covered in cheesecakes, truffles, pasteries, and a chef to make a crepe of your choice. Huge bowls of whip cream, chocolate, naniamo bars, wine glasses full of chocloate mousse. Or. Gasm.

The pain came soon after. The stretch receptors in my stomach were not pleased with me. I pushed them to the limit. Me and my cousins went for a walk around the neighborhood to get our minds off the fullness. Who knew throwing huge rocks onto the lake and trying to break the ice was so much fun?

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

I have sent your top 5 sunny day songs idea around my blogging circle. It's proving to be quite interesting. as your blog alone showed. Everyone wants to say their song picks. mine were

1.Good People-Jack Johnson
2.Protest-Buck 65
3.Fighting in a sack-the shins
4.One of these things-nick drake
5.Change your mind-The killers

3:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home