Monday, January 31, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

Well an era of my life has come to an end. How weird it is. It was a good run though. I am super happy it happened and I have no regrets which makes this a lot easier than it could have been. I learned a lot about myself and things in general and I am very greatful and I would not change anything that happened for the world. Just now it is time to move on and see what else the world has to offer me. And this I am excited for. So excited I can't even contain myself most times. It seems strange to be so giddy for life. I'm excited for all the surprises that are going to happen in the next 10 years. Just think about it. Robyn and I went out for lunch the other day and just thought about things. Like trying to guess who out of our close group of girl friends is going to be knocked up first. Or married. And how freaky it is that we're at that age where it is not uncommon at all for that to happen. For some reason I can see Tash coming home with some foreign hunk, pregnant with triplets or something outrageous like that. I can see Tash with triplets.

So exciting things are to come but who knows what they really are. I wish they had previews for these kinds of things, but I guess that would ruin the fun wouldn't it? Well it's back to eating my homemade pea soup and bread. Yay for life!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dancerboy said...

What an inspirationl post Ashley!

You are going to be great! You have too much talent, beauty, drive and intelligence not to. You are an incredibly special person and one day very soon all of your ducks are going to be lined up in an almost perfect row.

It has been incredible watching you come this far. I feel privileged to have one of the best seats in the house to watch your second act!

A great show indeed!

1:09 a.m.  
Blogger S said...

I predict that everyone will be at least in a different country by July 2006.

Isn't it great how things always change way beyond what you would have predicted? I don't think previews would really work, because if someone had told me what my life has been like this past year, 4 or 5 years ago... I wouldn't have believed them anyways.

Cheers to that lover

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

Ahh the old mile stone moment eh...a time of transition, of looking ahead and behind. to steal a line form Gandalf(or tolkien for that matter) "one stage of your journey is over, another is begining." I know very little of what everybody is up to these days. It's like somthing kristen and I were talking about over christmas. we talked about those years that Amy and i were away at school and they were still living at home and how for those years it's like we didn't exist for her and vise versa and how it was the firts time in our lives that us 4 had been seperated.It feels quite the same way with the close members of our old gang I haven't even seen tash in about 2 years now! can you believe it? Two years! HOwever i can see her comming home with triplets one day, AHAhaha that would be a riot. any way good luck way to move on.

11:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home