Monday, January 10, 2005

It's Not Easy Being Green

I'm almost done being sick from this cold I've had for a week. I'm at that stage where I am coughing up lots of green globs. Nothing feels better than couching up a green glob. Then spitting it into the sink while being ever- so- proud of your body for being able to eject the bacteria that manufactured that green glob and watching it flow down the drain. Ahhh relief.

I really hate it though when the glob gets stuck somewhere between my lungs and my mouth while I'm trying to cough it out. I have this fear of not being able to breath, as I'm sure most people do considering the result would equal death, but this panic comes over me when the glob has only made it half way. Then I can't breathe properly due to the wedged glob and the fact that I'm panicking about dying from the wedged glob, and hot flashes proceed and a watering of the eyes. All it takes though is a good solid cough once I've mustered up enough air in my lungs, and POOT! Glob-be-gone.

Well, school's back in progress. Yippity Yee. I started training for the new Pizza Delight opening here in Stratford. Yippity Yee Yee. I'm actually quite excited. And 2 of my very good friends, Lisa and Devin, both of whom I have known since the wee age of 7, are working there too! The giddiness will never end. So for all who are interested, Pizza Delight will be open January 17th. My name is Ashley and I will be your server for this evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

That's globrific.

12:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm. baterial filled globs and pizza. I'm sure you could make a fear factor episode out of that.

Congrats on the new job.

3:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home