Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Sick...as...a...dog...going...to...vomit

Wow. Being sick sucks. Especially with the flu. Do you all know that it has been 2 years since I have thrown up? And before that it was since grade 6? I think I have a phobia, but last night I couldn't stop it. I tried sleeping it away but come 4 am...the power pukage began. What an awful feeling eh? Those moments before you hurl? The cold sweat, the shakes, the acidy feeling in your esophagus. Not pleasant.

I only puked 3 times and it was all in a row. Today I have just been laying in bed with absolutely no energy whatsoever. Like when lying in bed watching TV, I could see the remote about 5 inches away from my hand and it took me about 20 minutes to muster up the energy to reach for it. And my skin is about 10 times more sensitive than normal. Rubbing my own arm almost hurts.

I have made it through the day and I feel a little better. I kinda want someone to nurse be back to health, but no one wants to go near a sick person. I ended up watching ridiculous shows today becaus of my lack of energy to change the channel. I would periodically wake up during a "Hawaii Five-O" Marathon. Saw some "Golden Girls," and "American Justice," the most TV I've watched in months I'm sure.

Well enough complaining, I'll get better soon. I just gotta eat my bananas and drink my orange juice. Oh yeah, and maybe bathe myself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home