Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Nature....That's Why I Come Up Here

Ashley Dunsford, BSc. That looks so fucking weird. And come May, that is what I will be. Ashley Dunsford, BSc. I honestly can't believe that I graduate this year from 4 years of university. Does anyone else find this odd? I still feel like a kid. I suppose I still am really. I am only 21. But still so strange. I still think that other people do these kind of things, but not me. I'll just watch it all happen.

A BSc won't get me too far, I know. I'll need a masters for sure to persue a science career. It will happen someday I imagine. Just not right away. Seeing that graduation isn't that far away, I do have my next few years, somewhat, planned. Nothing is concrete mind you, but the ideas are there and it is what I want to do. It's a start anyways.

I'm going to do my best to get a science related job after school. The money is good. I'll probably work 3 jobs I'm assuming to pay off things and make profit as well. Meanwhile I am thinking of returning to school, part-time, and take music. I miss my baritone so badly. I really want to play again. In the summer of 2005, I want to get more scuba diving credentials so I can become an instructor. Then after teaching English in Japan in 2006, I'll move to New Zealand/ Hawaii/ Carribean and teach scuba diving lessons.

Someday after all my travels and adventures, I will buy a sailboat, and hire you all as my crew and we'll go on sailing adventures and see lots of dolphins. But with my luck, we won't see lots of dolphins and I will die without ever seeing one. They still remain a mythical creature to me. Like Unicorns. And Dragons. Maybe I'll invent a game called Dungeons and Dolphins.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home