Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Think I'm Turning Japanese

I made it to the Wave last night after class to catch the last 1/2 hour of Anchorman. It was such a tease. Now I have to wait until it comes out on video to see the rest. Oh Ferrell. I love you.

Tom and Sarah were also there which was great, because I wanted to see them before they leave for Europe tomorrow for 4 months. So we chatted and Tom and I talked about the crazy places we want to visit and crazy things we want to do before we die. I got so excited. I mentioned as well that I want to teach English in Japan after I graduate at some point. Oddly enough, another friend of a friend of theirs came and sat with us and was talking about going to Japan to teach English. It was very coincidental. And he has hookups and everything and can make some serious cash. He also offered to hook me up as well with the company and then we could go at the same time and be roomies because so it'll be a lot cheaper to live with some one else in Tokyo.

So I think I'm gonna move to Tokyo in January 2006. This is the plan so far. And an exciting one at that. Until then, I'll graduate, work a shit load just to make money and then begin my journies across the globe. I hope to see you all along the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll visit you ashy girl. Hopefully I'll be livin it up in Aussie-land by then. Well just be a short plan ride away :)

I'm so giddy.

-Sheena

6:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley,

Have you made up your mind for sure about going to Japan? Are you gonna go as part of the advertisement in the Cadre? I've been throwing this idea around to pretty well everyone I know, and nobody is interested. The money is CRAZY! Its almost stupid NOT to go!

Anyways, get back to me if you wish. mcw29@hotmail.com

Later,
-Mitch

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home