Sunday, February 20, 2005

Spiders from Mars

Ever spend a night alone? Well I'm sure most of you have. But for me, it's rather rare. There's usually always someone else home, or I am usually always with someone else. So to be home all alone with no one around is a very different feeling when you're used to being around some sort of human form.

Last night I spent the night alone. Mom was gone, Dad was gone, Ian was gone, and Christopher was gone. I also tried to not answer the phone when it rang. However a good friend that I haven't talked to in a while called so I had to pick it up. Plus I chatted minimally on MSN for a moment. But that was it for human contact.

It's really is a fun time being alone. I listened to music as loud as I wanted, played guitar and sang along as hideously as I wanted, and danced as retarded as I wanted to dance in the kitchen while brewing a hot pot of cream of wheat. Then once in a while I would hear a noise and kinda freak myself out a little thinking that someone was in the house. But it was just normal house noises and clickings. But half the fun of being home alone is freaking yourself out.

I soon felt tired after my late night breakfast and decided to curl up in my bed and chill. The last thing I remember is dozing off to "Ziggy Stardust." I don't remember spending a wild Saturday night at home especially by myself, but I must say, I thouroughly enjoyed myself and suggest that if you have the chance, use it. You get to think about whatever you want to think about with no interuptions of other people's ideas. Fun times.

To end, I would like you to respond to this question: If you had to walk a mile into a forest with camping gear and camp all by yourself for one night, would you do it? Or would you be to scared? Think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matty said...

I'm not sure, I'd give it a go but my imagination is pretty strong from watching too many horror movies, to enjoy the peaceful surroundings..

1:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home