Thursday, March 03, 2005

All of the Sudden, There Shined a Shiny Demon

Five weeks left. The countdown begins. I realized that after today I only have one biochemistry lab left. One. However I also have one history paper, one 15 page dietary assessment, one mid-term, and one take-home exam left. Still quite a bit of work to do in 5 weeks. Eeeyikes. I also have the mythical last-semester-of-my-undergrad-degree-anti-drive. In other words, I have absolutely no desire to complete any of this said work. I mean, I've had these ruts before, say in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of university, but nothing ever this bad. Not even close. I don't understand how it completely turned around from last semester. Last semester I am sure was one of my most productive and school driven semester. Then came January. Meh.

As for last night, I got to partake in Wave trivia for the first time in a long time. And by partake I mean got drunk. I didn't quite get there till 11 so I missed most of the actual trivia part. Not that I would have been able to correctly answer any questions unless they were questions about animal's body parts. Regardless, Alexander Keith and I had a great time. I didn't take my slimey little hands off of him all night. Oh and Joey Kitson was there. Mmmm Joey. I have never seen such pure concentration as he had while trying to sing "The Rattlin Bog." He just closed his eyes and went to a special place. It was magical. By the way Joey, you really should learn the words to "Blister in the Sun." Not impressed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janette said...

Joey Kitson's Rattlin' Bog.

Ahem.

Worm Worm
Bird Bird
Egg Egg
Bird Bird
Limb Limb
Branch Branch
Tree Tree
Hole Hole
Bog Bog

.

12:09 a.m.  
Blogger David Fleming said...

You'd think after X years of doing this, he'd know the words. I mean, you should not have to consult a sheet to know how to sing "Brown-Eyed Girl".

Kitson, you may have won that round, but I'll return.

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home