Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ballroom Blitz

History paper: check
Dietary assessment: almost check
Immunology take-home exam: not even close
Biochem lab report: kinda check

These are the remaining projects left. By next week, they all should be out of the way. And gone. Forever. Then we will have a bonfire on the beach and burn it all. BURN I SAY!

Oh how I cannot await the summer. This will be my first summer in 3 years where I am actually here for the whole thing. I am quite excited. I swore to myself that I wouldn't talk about it until 12pm, April 20th (the day of my last exam), but just thinking about it makes me giddy as all bejesus.

Just think...bonfires, beach, running in bare feet, camping, tourists, sandals, sunglasses, scuba diving, swimming, sailing, late nights, the Row, bike rides, road trips, slushies, BBQ, falling asleep on the hammock, climbing trees, chickadees in the morning, the sun...oh Summer, I am patiently waiting.

Well enough fantasizing for now, I suppose I should let Jim Cuddy get back to serenading me to sleep. For real. He's in my closet. With a guitar. Chained to the wall. I bet your jealous. And I bet I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home