Friday, April 08, 2005

Dancing in the Moonlight

Guess what I did last night WHILE working at the Wave? Played guitar at open mic! My bro, Ian, was there and we decided we would do a Dunsford Family Duet. We played Green Eyes by Coldplay, both playing guitar, Ian singing. He sounded splendid. However the guitar I was playing was missing the G string, making it feel a little strange, but it still sounded normal.

It was quite exciting, especially having 30-some people clap for you and Joel yelling out "I LOVE YOU ASHLEY!" It shall happen again, but I'll warn you all next time so that I can have a fan club.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

missing a g string

6:37 p.m.  
Blogger David Fleming said...

Dear Wife,

I was going to make some joke about how you can find your g-string on my floor but anonymous stole it.

I hope they didn't steal our love. AQUALUNG.

Hubby

11:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the time line for your pics draws a certain question of honesty and integrity.

4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home