Monday, May 09, 2005

Silly? I know I'm Silly

So here it is. First post on the new laptop. Woo! And guess where I'm writing it? That's right, on my bed, in my pajamas, listening to the compost truck picking up the green bins around the neighborhood. Ahh bliss.

But really, this thing is great! However all I've really been doing is downloading music because I don't really know how to do anything else with this thing. I still haven't really learned the roped of how the computer works. Which is why, Dave, a fellow iBook owner and I are going to have a nerdy Apple date so he can show me the ropes. Just hold on while I tape up my glasses and tuck in my shirt.

This past weekend I attended the Biology grad dinner banquet where we ate, drank, and listened to our profs tell us how smart we are. The food was interesting. A wide array of salads, potatoes, and a mystery meat dish. Adding cranberry sauce and closing my eyes and imagining it was tapioca pudding made the mystery go away for the moment. A few of our science profs got up to give us little encouraging speeches, congradulating us on making it through. It was quite nice. Then to top off the evening, there were door prizes, and low and behold, the gray UPEI XL T-shirt found its way into my hands. Always the XL. Always. Aah well, just another one to add to Dad's collection.

McDonald's really should sell hashbrowns 24 hours a day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Mac's are pretty easy..they just look a little different, you won't have too much trouble

11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home