Sunday, November 20, 2005

STOLEN


A sad day has come. It is my fault, I know, because I didn't lock it up. But my bike has been stolen from outside my apartment.

So PLEASE keep you eye out for a GT Palomar, colored GOLD (and kind of sparkly), with a little black and yellow sac on it, a light on front and back, a tail guard, and a bell on the right handlebar with a CBC sticker on it.

I am pretty sure it is the only one of its kind and color in Charlottetown so if you happen to see someone riding it, clothesline the mother fucker and bike it back to my house. And then give them a good kick in the ass for me. I'll bake you cookies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not again, that's hideous. Isn't that the same bike that was missing for like 2 years are presumed stolen? Hope you find it so you don't have to rely on the Ch'town transit

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

YEs devin it is the same bike, but i think it was eigther hiding in their garage or some friend's house.

ASh that is the only bike of it's kind on pei..i know...i check...with my super powers..anyway I fill use GPS to locate the mother fucker..and send him a close line google earth style.

12:25 a.m.  
Blogger S said...

Holy stealing rampage batman. What the hell is going on with PEI this year?

5:31 p.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

it dosn't have a siemens

6:13 p.m.  
Blogger S said...

Is it a boy bike? Because if so I may have seen someone driving it last night.

12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home