Thursday, October 13, 2005

Look At Those Cavemen Go


I think I might have writer's block. This is about my fourth attempt at writing a post over the past week and half. And it's not from lack of things to write about for dang sure. There have been a-many adventures since the last post, but I would start to write something, almost finish it, re-read it and then erase it. It's not like I even have to be picky about what I'm writing. It's not being marked or published or anything like that. Weird how it works. So what do you do when you're having trouble writing? You write about your writer's block.

Well let us see. I'll give you a brief layout of what I had tried to write about in my previous attempts:
- I spent a Friday night parading around Charlottetown with good friends taking silly pictures which (can hopefully) be seen HERE.
-We took an excursion to Moncton for some Sunday shopping where I purchased a new pair of shoes (I rarely buy shoes so it was a big deal) and you can view the silly pictures HERE.
- I have fallen in love for the first time. With 5 beautiful creatures in which I hold in the palm of my hands. They are in the form of kittens. No matter how crappy you feel they will guarentee a smile on your face. And they can be viewed from the same link as the Moncton pictures.
- There is a dead sparrow on my balcony. I think it died protecting itself from the windy, rainy days we've been having. A picture will be coming.
-Had a night of Pillsbury baking and nerdy dance competitions. Oh Sheena, I only WISH I had pictures.

So that's all I have right now. This week coming should be adventurous as well. Hawksley Workman is playing at the Wave this Thursday if anyone wants to go. So gimme a ring, or drop me an email.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

The joy of drawing all the time is that when ever I don't have somtihng to write, I can just post a picture. After all I believe thats woeth 1000 words. Gee i wonder if could pass in one and hald pictures instead of an essay?

On another note: Thanks to your links I checked out your fabtabulous photos gallery. It was good to see everyone again, at least in digital form. So many new people who I don't know as well. That picture with you and thats cats; Sweetest pictures on the net right now. I think I got a cavity from looking at it.

Any way keep on keeping on
Luke

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger S said...

You totally won the nerdy dance competition.

I still have vivid flashbacks of that weird fish swim, egyption walk, waddle thing you somehow had the cordination to pull off.

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home