Thursday, September 01, 2005

Rodeo Clowns


So here we are. That's me and Christopher, new roomies, living in an unofficial seniors complex. There are young people here, but most of them are least 60+. But my word are they ever sweet! I've never felt so welcome! The day I started moving, and old man came up to me,instantly filling me in on who lives below, beside, and above me. I'd say this guy is the gossip mill of this place. Below me lives Etta, a TINY tiny 87 year old woman who has no car yet will not let anyone park in her parking spot in case she gets visitors. Everyone is very friendly.

I really like it here though, it's quiet, spacious, and the water pressure is great. Christopher and I have yet to be in the apartment at the same time, other than when we were moving. But soon enough we will be here for good, without a car, having sleepovers in THE BED!

But hey, if yous are ever in the neighborhood, feel free to drop by for a visit. We like people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

You're both adorable. Best of luck on your new adventures as roomies!

12:39 p.m.  
Blogger - said...

My friend Gideon always says that when you get drunk you get ugly. I second that motion!

6:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dudes, i have a little homewarming gift for you. it's from Calgary, so it's way cool.

i'll be by to let you unwrap it:)

7:02 p.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

did you get my package yet?

7:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Christopher!?

3:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home