Thursday, July 14, 2005

Shit Happens Yo.

8:30am. This morning. Freshly showered. Smellin' purty. On my way to work.

I step in the car and smell something AWFUL. So I'm looking and sniffing around, hoping to find the source of this heinous odor. Nothing. Continue driving. Stop at Timmy's for a muffin. The smell has followed me. IT'S SOMEWHERE ON MY BODY!

Get back in the car. Remembered that my window was open yesterday and a bird shit IN my car. On the inside of the door. Aaah. Perfect sense. The bird shit is smelling. And I set my arm in it. Napkin and water does the trick. Off I go to work.

Get to work. Getting comfy in my office chair. The smell comes back. ARGH! The shitty smell is still on me and I dont know where! I'm getting quite frusterated at this point. I wash my arm again with soap and it still doesn't go away. I give up.

Hours go by. I become accustomed to smelling like shit and don't even notice it anymore. I cross my legs to do a crossword puzzle. Hmm? What's this mysterious brown substance on my pant leg. Sniff. SICK! There is animal shit on my pants! HOW!? Look at the bottom of my shoes. FECES embedded into the crevices of my clog!

So somewhere between the house and the car I stepped in animal dung. Blech. Mystery explained. I took of my shoes and set them in the hall and rolled up my jeans.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA,

That happens to me almost daily. It's much worse when it happens barefoot.

10:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home