Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hey There Mister Blue

So I realized today that I DON'T have to work all night for Canada Day. I was quite bummed about the whole ordeal, as Canada Day usually involves a whole lot of rukus. So I looked at the PROPER schedule for this week only to see that I work 12-4 in the afternoon. My own stupidity has just made my day.

The atmosphere around me right now is fabulous. Kind of dark and cloudy, thunder rolling in the distance, fan on, window open with a hot breeze coming through, and a couple of birds chirping. A STORM'S A COMIN'!

There's nothing better than a good thunder storm. As much as I love sunny days, rain and lightning just make it all worth while. Plus it gets rid of that god-awful humidity in the air. Oh, here comes the rain. Better go play in it.

Guilty Pleasure of the Day: Kraft Dinner and boiled hot dogs. So wrong...but soooo right.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

i had the kd today too ... deeelish!

9:04 p.m.  
Blogger jnelle said...

mom used to make us hotdogs and kd when she didn't want to cook anything else.

annnd, i just heard someone hack a lung up along with their intestines down on queen st.

how i love DownTown charlottetown.

12:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. I still get to work 8-12 on friday night. But i'm sure it will be dead and I will get sent home.

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger S said...

Really now. Who goes to pizza hut in stratford from 8-12 on Canada day?

6:17 p.m.  
Blogger - said...

Yes, hot dogs go much better with KD then anything else. And boiled no less. That is definetly much better the boiled hot dogs in freezer burned buns. After that, you need to have a nap!

Hot dogs two weeks in a row? Que pasa?

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home