Sunday, June 19, 2005

It's a Kind of Magic


Look at those pea plants go! So cute they are. Everything is well on it's way now in Ye Ole Garden. The carrots and spinach have broke through the soil, the green beans, peas, and radishes are maturing rapidly. Oh the abundance of radish I will have. Is radish a word like sheep? Does one say radishes or just radish when referring to more than one radish? Anywho, I dont even know why I planted radish. I mean,it's a nice addition to a salad but you'd never just pop a radish into your mouth to snack on would you? And now I have two rows of them. Well if anyone wants any, please let me know. I will give them to you.

Other than that the weekend's been good. Despite the weather. Lots of great company. I got to witness the Colonel Gray prom parade where everyone tries to out-do each other in modes of transportation. There was the Cavendish Trolley, fire engines, Gators, motorcycles, a pepsi truck, hummers, and an 18-Wheeler with a flat bed and a band playing on it. Sheesh, I think I walked to my prom. It was funny to watch the 18-wheeler get stuck on the road for about a 1/2 hour holding up lots of traffic. Good laughs were had.

Well, that's it for now folks. I leave you with this realization of the week:

It's dang near impossible to pass world 4 of Mario Brothers 2 while intoxicated. I will get past those sperm whales someday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ash D said...

OOooh Jenni-Poo I'm giddy as a school girl. A rukus-causing we will go!

Break it down.

9:03 p.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

Rukus causing sounds a little dangerous. can't you just go on a mild romp.

9:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. I'm not surprised that you wrote that Jenn, and it's true, Ash I do pop radishs(if that is what we shall call them) into my mouth..haha I've got some strange cravings..
oxoxo
tasha

4:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time you decided to update me on the garden. I was getting very impatient. I said that I would comment, so this is it. Very simple, oui. I hope there will be un autre beach day this week when i'm not stuck in stupid classes. Aurevior.

8:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home