Thursday, October 20, 2005

She's So Rocksteady


Look.

Isn't she pretty?

And she's all mine. My birthday present from my parents got delivered to me a few days early. Right to my door. I had been out of practice since I moved out because I no longer had access to Dad and Ian's guitars at home. And I'm not super great, but I do have a roster of songs that I can perform. But I missed being able to pick up and play whenever I wanted, so a guitar was the first thing I had in mind for a special birthday present. Dad and I took a look at Sober's the other day and it came down to this black one, or a blue one. The black one has a very minor scrape on it so we got it for a cheaper price. Plus she sounds absolutely wonderful. So the black one it was.

I call her Black Betty.

Bamalam.

3 Comments:

Blogger - said...

And it is right by the plant, the lamp and the hornets nest!

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger - said...

Due to snippy remarks and cynicism re: comments posted, I will no longer be commenting on your blog.

10:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'D CALL HER AUNT JEMIMA

-JANELLE

2:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home