Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Things I've Done Today. So Far.

-Watched the original Spiderman cartoon at 7:30am. Felt like back in the day watching before- school cartoonage.
-Made a sweet-ass breakfast yo. Bacon, egg, sausage bagel.
-Learned to play Tonight, Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins on the geetar. Dedicated to you, Tasha.
-Started to make up lyrics to a Jack Johnson style song that Ian created. The song is about Jack Johnson. Ha.
-Set off a firework in the backyard with my bro at 10am.
-Cleaned up the junk that had occupied my empty room at my parents, preparing for the arrival of me. Again. Temporarily.
-Changed the color of my bloggity blog blog.
-And it's not even Noon.
-I like mornings.
-And I like you.

6 Comments:

Blogger David Fleming said...

Wifey,

I'm home and you and I need to hit up some Timothy's!

Also, old Spiderman is the best, what with all the recycled scenes of him swinging and the web that somehow sticks to the sky. Glorious.

1:28 p.m.  
Blogger - said...

I loike you too!

I loike the new colours as well... although they could get hard on the eyes!

3:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so special, you'll have to play it for me soon.
partner in ruckus, tasha

3:23 p.m.  
Blogger Ash D said...

Hubby, a-Timothy's we will go! Glad you're home!

And yes, the colors are a little straining. I ran was testing the colors I liked, but then ran out of time and had to leave them as is. Not my favorite choice thus far, so expect another color change soon!

3:33 p.m.  
Blogger shan said...

it's 4am and the colors of your blog make me want to vomit...but I like you too ;)

4:13 a.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

alas with no school,I have been sleeping in till 8am, which has taken my precious morning hours from me. seriously my whole day gets ruined..I need to get up at 5 or i should just sleep all day. Anyway go spidey! Yes like dave the limited animation makes me laugh, but it it the varying of spiderman's powers that gets me. Spidey is suppose to have the speed, strength, and agility of a giant spider..oh and his spider scence keeps him one step ahead of the villians, so it makes it seem like he's that much quicker. in that cartoon he seems to eigther poses none of these powers, or he just has them when it's convienent. How many times dose it show him getting sucker punched, in the slowest possible way. Or it seems like the only thing he can do is shoot those webs. grrr at least the 90's spiderman gave him his slickness back..well i guess in all fairness if you read the 60's comics..they are not very slick.
mmm a jack Jaohnson style song about jack johnson...that I gots to hear.

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home