Tuesday, December 27, 2005

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

So it's posting time. Slept again at my parent's house last night. I don't really like calling it my parent's house, cause it kind of is still mine too. Right? I mean I call it home, but I call anything home if that's where I happen to be. How can I distinguish between my apartment and the house I grew up in while still claiming both? Maybe I'm just greedy.

ANYWAYS, Christmas was great, despite the 6:30am wake up beacuse Ian had to work at 8am. Dad had prepared a lovely breakfast which woke us all up, then we proceeded onto the opening of gifts. We all got some cool and thoughtful things which was nice and I spent the rest of the day sleeping, reading, and eating. God, imagine if you could read when you were a baby, how many books you could get through before you even started school? I mean all that laying around not being able to do anything. Someone should really get on that. Sheesh.

Boxing Day was a little more productive, just a little, as I had did my laundry. And by "did my laundry" I mean drove into my apartment and put my clothes away. Mom actually did it, and she actually folded it too. Thanks Ma. Productivity at its finest. I had to work 4-11pm last night, and had plans to meet up with my friend Sarah and her birthday party crew. Where do I end up? Sober? MYRON'S. AND I had a great night. I swear it was like a highschool reunion in there. I didn't feel old for once, and I got to chat with so many people I haven't seen in ages. We even danced upstairs to the techno beats. I was Ms. Sweaty McSweatSweat after that, let me tell you. I only made it till about 1 o'clock however, so me and Robyn whisked ourselves away for some JR's pizza. They must have new owners, cause my favorite girl who always worked there wasn't there. Granted, it was a Monday night, but it was all newly painted a nice seafoam green with burgandy trim. I should paint a dolphin on their wall for them.

I was in bed not long after, followed by a restless night of crazy dreams. I blame the cream cheese on crazy dreams. Someone should put that last line in a rap song, yo. That's two nights in a row of mad cream cheese eating AND ridiculously mad dreams. Why not make it three! My bowels can take it, can't ya?

As for today, I may attempt the gym, and the malls on my, what seems to be constant, quest to find a pair of jeans. And on that note, Dad has just summoned me upstairs for a another lovely breakfast. Oooh I'm such a Daddy's girl. Giggle.

2 Comments:

Blogger - said...

Here is a commentsh for you!

4:54 p.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

So what did you get for christmas?

6:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home