Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Wanna Make a Supersonic Woman of You


Oh my. I'm booked. It's set in stone. I'M GOING!

January 16: Depart Halifax for Saskatoon. Stay with the Siemens Family for a few days.
January 20: Arrive in Calgary and visit all the bitches and ho's out there.
January 25: Arrive in Vancouver and visit the West Coast for a few days.
January 28: Depart Vancouver's International Airport for Auckland, New Zealand!

I just got off the phone with Orlando, the guy from Travel Cuts. My flights are booked and I have my travel insurance. I Leave Vancouver with a short stop in Los Angeles, then to Fiji where I have one full day of stopover, then finally to Auckland.

A year later, I have my flight back to Canada, HOWEVER, with the airline I am flying with, I am allowed a FREE stopover in Fiji for as long as I want (according to my working holiday visa ofcourse). So I'm thinking a few weeks in Fiji, may also be a nice way to say"see you later" to the South Pacifac.

If I could express the giddiness running through my bones right now it would come out in the form of a whole lot of gibberish and jumping up and down and dancing, followed by an exclaimation mark!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeehaw!!!!!!!!

I'm tres giddy now too. Hopefully i'll get to come and visit with toi somewhere along the way.

-The Skank

2:40 p.m.  
Blogger - said...

You are leaving... S!

8:16 p.m.  
Blogger S said...

Early welcome to this side of the world!!!! Your going to have a ball missy.

Hopefully we'll see you!

Ps. What airline are you travelling with? Justin and I are heading for Austrialia after our contracts finish in May, I wouldn't mind a stopover in Figi :)

12:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home