Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Instant Karma's Gonna Get You

So after work on Sunday, Myself, the Head Chef, the Hotel Owner, and the Dining Room Maitre'D coagulated along the ditch in search of the coins. We may as well of been Mario, Luigi, Toad and Princess. We gathered about 30 dollars by merely hand sifting. So the good news is, is it's there. Scattered about a 50 foot length of ditch. It most definitely looked like we were hunting for magical fungi.

Today I got my hands on the rolling magnet. Luckily it attracted toonies and loonies and quarters. The big ones. It even still picked up dimes and some nickels and pennies. And, and, and. I went out for about an hour rolling the magnet along the ground. I found roughly about thirty more dollars. It's no four hundred, but that's what you get for being el Tardo.

In other news, I've aquired a slight obsession. Not uncommon, I'm sure. And no, it's not the comma, but sometimes I wonder.....It's actually Tony Soprano. I'm on Season 3 of The Sopranos and quite frankly, I CANNOT get enough! I am watching the DVDs back to back to back. I want to be in the "Family." I want my last name to end in a vowel. I want the tips of my thumb and index finger touching as I nod my hands when I talk. When I talk with a slight frown on my face in my Joi-sey accent. They make it look so suave.

On the other hand, my 6-episodes-in-a-row-right-before-sleep marathon last evening may not have been a good idea. I dreamt ALL night about being in the Mob. Money laundering, gambling, murdering. You see I wasn't Made in my dreams, so I was doing a lot of the dirty work. I didn't get my stripes yet. I was driving a black Mercedes though so it wasn't too bad. BUT, I ended up waking up after every Mob related dream in a sweat and feeling as though I was going to get caught. But quickly I dozed off again into a deep sleep and a deep dream. Up until the morning where my last dream was of me trying to get a snot out of my nose that just would NOT come out! I picked and picked, and blew into the Kleenex but it would not budge!

I woke up picking my nose. Class.

2 Comments:

Blogger shan said...

always classy dunsford

1:05 a.m.  
Blogger Luke said...

HAHA! There is nothing like a Mario experince to make finding coins that much more entertaining.(were you Mario, Lugi, Princess, or Toad?) If you get into the sewer system, let me know if the music changes to "do do do dodo."

Glad to hear that your money is flowing back to your pockets. When do you leave on your trip?

11:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home