Saturday, June 10, 2006

We'll Kill the Fatted Calf Tonight, So Stick Around


Ok, I am pretty sure I have a problem. And by problem I mean addiction. Cheese product. My weakness.

I wrote that previous sentence 10 minutes ago. I was busy eating cream cheese and triscuits. I seriously cannot get enough. When I come home I go to the fridge and grab a couple Kraft cheese slices. They are so effing good. And when you bite into them they make the perfect outline of your teeth. Just like when cartoons eat apples.

Then the cream cheese. To wash down the cheese single, I eat cream cheese and crackers. Thick cream cheese. The texture, the taste. GAH! Montreal provided me with the infamous Curd, which I ate like chips while I was there. I love the SQUEEK SQEEK of the Curd. I don't like gravy but I love poutine because of the Curd. And Burger King seems to be the only place I have encountered on PEI that sells poutine with real Curd. Let me know if I am wrong.

Goat cheese is a newer one for me but it's really good. Spreadable for crackers, great on pizza. Oh and Baby Bel's! Cheddar, mozza, swiss, gouda...oh my! What really boggles me is that not 2 years ago, I barely even liked cheese. I wouldn't even eat the nachos that had cheese on them. Mozza sticks were disgusting. Curds SICKED me out solid. Eventually my tastebuds realized they were missing out on something fantastic.

Thankness for cows and all their dairy glory.

4 Comments:

Blogger jnelle said...

i love cheese so much, i've contemplated growing a cow in my backyard to churn it's milk to make curd etc every day fresh.


that and a lot of fondueeeeee


fondue when i get home in august, you best be there, cheese-whore!

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger Ash D said...

Oh I'll be there! Cheese-whores unite!

PS: That was like the FASTEST comment ever! I had just posted and like 2 seconds later it was there! Good timing!

6:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have smelly farts from all that cheese...

4:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, she smells like carrots, and turnip.

5:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home