Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tell Me Are You a Bad Fish Too?

Here I have found myself in another small adventure. I'd like to call it an adventure. For the next four months, I will be living on the North Shore of PEI at my place of employment. Out of reach from technology. And without a car. I love it. The outdoors being my entertainment. I will miss the Charlottetown summer life and the splendor of it all, but hey, it's good to shake things up once in a while. And really, I can not complain. I'll be in town whenever I can make it in, otherwise, YOU have to come visit me. That's right. I have a beach and a lake and bike trails all within 2 minutes away.

My posts may be few and far inbetween, but I guarantee, I will have some good ones. So please, don't be shy and come see me whenever you like. It's the first cottage on the left.

And on that note, I bid you all a fabulous summer and please, make sure to do crazy and unexpected things. Rock and roll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

ASH!!! i'm comming to pei in like two days and you leave to then orth shore!

9:37 a.m.  
Blogger shan said...

word on the street is that you helped beach a whale because it wasn't a dolphin...tisk tisk!!

5:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home