Sunday, January 22, 2006

Take Your Protein Pills and Put Your Helmet On

I have just eaten myself drunk. I have filled my stomach to its maximum capacity. 4-6 cups. I hurt, yet feel euphoric. It's amazing that right now my stomach is churning and twisting, dissolving my food and I can't even feel it. Good work Evolution for not putting nerves there. Dad is wildly snoring in front of the TV and it's driving me nuts. But golf is on. I like watching golf. The calm, the quiet, the predictions, the suspense, the PLOP. The commentators voices are always so soothing. Almost as soothing as the man who hosts the late night radio on 104.7. Je loves.

Yep. Still can't move. And a little bored.

A - Age I got my first kiss: 17
B - Band I'm listening to right now: Bowie
C - Crush: Jake Gyllenhal
D - Dad's name: Wayne. David Wayne.
E - Easiest person(s) to talk to: Tomo
F - Favorite band at the moment: Queen
G - Gummy bears or gummy worms: Worms
H - Hometown:Crossroads, PEI
I - Instruments: Baritone, guitar, penny whistle
K - Kids: Who knows.
L - Longest car ride ever: Charlottetown, PEI to Chatham, New Jersey
M - Mom's name: Cynthia
N - Nicknames: Ash, Gland, Ho.B, Ashole
O - One wish: Dolphins
P - Phobia(s): Small spiders with long legs crawling on me
Q - Quote: "I'm Ritchie Cunningham and this is my wife. Oprah."- Austin Powers
R - Reason to smile: Dessert
S - Song I sang last: Wake Me Up Before You Go Go- WHAM!
T - Time I hate: Bed time
W - Worst habit(s): Gnawing on my right middle finger
X - X-rays I've had: Teeth and spleen
Y - Yummy food: Cream cheese
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that I LOVE my 104.7. Especially on weekend nights!! I haven't tried to get it in Halifax yet, but i'm off to try...let's hope for the best.

8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home