Monday, November 27, 2006

Guava Jelly

Just jumping off the blog cliff with everyone else....


1. What are your siblings middle names?
Michael
2. Where is your dad right now? Snoring away on the couch in the basement. I can hear him from upstairs
3. What was the last thing you said? "Are you watching that movie?"
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I am a lot more enjoyably domestic than I thought.
5. What color is your watch? I lost my blue one, now I just have my scuba diving watch that is silver, and can save dolphins at the flick of a button. True story.
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Great Barrier Reef. I'll see you in 2008 baby.
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? In September while camping for a night.
8. Who is the last person you liked? You all.
9. Are you close to your mom? I think so.
10. Where does your best friend work? Here, There and Everywhere. No, really, it's a store. And they all work there.
11. What is your least attractive feature? My skin
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? Grade 8. I hated the fact that I had boobs and refused to wear a bra, until I got a hand-me-down purple sports bra from a friend and I never looked back.
13. What color are your pants? Black sweats.
14. Do you have a roommate? Ma and Pa. It's a Dunsford only frat house.
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? PEI sand colored carpet.
16. Do you have a chair in your room? Nope.
17. What time were you born? 1:06am.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Yes. 2 couples I think.
19.What's your favorite number? It was 7, but today I like 24.
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? I know 3 Lauries. All very different.
21. What color is your mom's hair?Naturally it's dark brown, but it is now apricot color. The box says so.
22. Do you have a dog? No, but always wanted one. Ma and E are allergic.
23. Where did you live in 1987? PEI, here, in the same house.
24. What happened to you in 1993? I got sent to the principal's office for the first time for deliberately putting a huge freshly picked booger on the bus seat. My seat partner ratted me out. I'll never forgive her.....
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? I don't know if it's the first, but it's close. We used to bake cookies together when I was a wee one. As soon as I could stand on a chair on my own.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? Of course. Sharon, Lois, and Bram, Raffy, Tom Cochrane
27. When was the last time you went swimming? About a month ago at the CARI.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? Not yet.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Talked to Ian last week.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I went to a day camp for a week and hated it. Went to theatre camp twice. Computer camp once.
31. Do you play an instrument? Baritone, guitar, penny whistle.
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? Yeah. Such a silly thing to do, but I'd do it if you let me.
33. Do you like fire? Yes. It's quite amazing actually. And fun to poke at. Smells good too.
34. Where is your best friend from? Earth.
35. Are you allergic to anything? Neva!
36. When was the last time you cried? Last Thursday when I accidentally found myself in a car collision.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Right now it's Life brand orange and sesame. Yum.
38. Have you ever been to a spa? Just THE Spa.
39. Were you popular in high school? Nope. My friends thought I was cool though. A+.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? Yessum. And 4 more years after that.
41. Do you like butterflies? I do. I used to have a Butterfly Catching Club. We let them free after we looked at their wings though. I also had a club for every activity I ever did.
42. What is the last book you read? One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? My mad dodgeball skills.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? Hmm, I don't think so. Just the school speech therapist for my lisp. I also just finished writing a huge "L" on my forehead.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? A teacher of scuba diving.
47. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? I leave in a month and a half and I pretty much can't contain myself.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Why not?
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Well I am pretty skilled with a bowstaff, so yeah, you should be.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Last night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: # 49. Of course they are because you are perfectsh and always having a hootsh!

10:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home