Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Strange Brew, Cures What's Inside of You

Maybe as you can tell, I am searching for a new blog template. This has been trying, frustrating and wasting way too much of my time. Finding a new layout is comparable to rearranging a room; You don't mind the old setup. It's comfortable, you know where everything is, and nothing is blocking the window. But something fresh and brain-teasing is always enjoyable from time to time. Feng Shui me baby.

So I've been Googling (I hate how that's an understandably recognizable verb) and have found nothing that pleases mine simplistic eye. This one you see now is the best I could find for a temporary switch and it is missing things that the demo picture showed me. Color being number one. I may as well just reposition my bed to infront of my doorway.

This may have turned into an unhealthy fixation. Any comments and/or suggestions are welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger shan said...

I like it but it seems plain?
TWO WEEKS BABY!

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger Nancy said...

i don't know if you just fixed it or whatever but it shows up in IE but not in firefox.

11:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home